Rob, co-owner, since 1999, the start of Attitude Holland!
Who is Rob?
I love life, love everything. My family is very important to me, I love my two daughters and my incredibly beautiful and sexy wife Beccie. Attitude Holland became a big part of my life, I’m always busy doing or thinking about something for Attitude. I absolutely love being able to express all of my creativity, love and being in a company.
Everybody is good the way they are, I always wish everyone else the best. Whatever I do I always give it my full attention and love.
My keywords: meditation, sports, good food, rock-metal-jazz-classical music, family, connections, black, sun-sea-beach, hippie, festivals and always keep on going.
Did you know?
- I’m a pro at combining chaos and structure.
- I’m a bit too competitive sometimes. When I do something it’s all or nothing..
- To relax I love to meditate. Once in a while I go to a meditation retreat - 10 days of meditation, extreme silence and not even looking at anybody. It’s amazing!
- In 1995 I went to Australia for a year, this was a once in a lifetime experience: beautiful-good-fun-crazy-wild-nice-healthy. It felt like a new start in my life. For our marriage we went back to Australia, one of the most beautiful places on earth. And the most beautiful airport I’ve ever seen in Broome, WA: a bar/restaurant with a runway right next to it.
- Edam is like a picturesque open-air museum, I love being here. Crossing the Ijsselmeer in my boat is one of my favourite things to do in the summer.
Best of Attitude
Everything Beccie looks good in! And that’s a lot…
My favourite colour? Black! And I think Killstar, Restyle, Patrice Catanzaro, Alchemy Gothic, Spiral and Zac’s Alter Ego are very creative, beautiful brands.